Put an end to single-use waste bin liners with this reusable, washable alternative.
Receive this product as part of a discounted bundle when you join our monthly zero-waste subscription box.
This reusable trash can liner is a simple solution to a big waste problem. We often think about reducing what goes inside our trash bags, but what about the waste produced by the trash bags themselves?
Bagito solves the problem by using post-consumer recycled plastics to create a reusable alternative. Once the bag is full, just take its contents in the recycling bin, wash, and repeat. No more plastic bag waste!
This 13-gallon bag is perfect for recycling bins. Store your recycling in the bag, sort it when you're done, rinse, and repeat - without producing any waste!
- Bathroom bag dimensions: 13 gallons (27.5" x 23.5")
- Naturally water-resistant, with organic micro-ban coating
- Can be machine washed and reused hundreds of times
- Double-stitched seams for added strength and durability
- Special bungee drawstring for snug fit and ease of transport
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastics (rPet Fabric)
- Bagito donates a meaningful percentage of their proceeds directly to their sister non-profit Power2Sustain, which teaches and empowers K-12 students to sustain their natural world
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Ask a question about this product.