Cut back on single-use plastic bags with these reusable bulk & produce bags.
Receive this product as part of a discounted bundle when you join our monthly zero-waste subscription box.
Tired of tossing thin plastic bulk and produce bags in the trash?
Bring these ultra-lightweight cotton drawstring bags to your favorite store and fill them up at the bulk bins with beans, seeds or grains, or at the produce section with fresh fruits and veggies.
These bags are made of a lightweight, natural cotton, which means they are not bleached or treated with any harsh chemicals. They are designed with a very low weight to help keep you from paying extra at the produce scale. The drawstring top seals the bag tight and prevents your harvest from falling out.
- Perfect for bulk items like seeds and beans and all types of produce
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Handy for organizing
- Eco-Friendly, lead free dyes
- Recyclable as a textile
- Fair Wage/Fair Labor
Large Bag - 13.5" x 17"
- Use for: Kale, lettuce, potatoes, zucchini, and broccoli
- Scale Tare weight: 0.60 oz or 17g
Medium Bag - 11" x 13.25"
- Use for: Herbs, onions, avocados, lemons, and cucumbers
- Scale Tare weight: 0.45 oz or 12g
Small Bag - 8" x 10"
- Use for: Beans, garlic, chills, cherry tomatoes, and limes
- Scale Tare weight: Small Bag 0.25 oz or 7g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Ask a question about this product.