Replace your plastic sponge with a bio-based alternative.
Receive this product as part of a discounted bundle when you join our monthly zero-waste subscription box.
The Casa Agave™ brush is an easy replacement for your plastic dishwashing and vegetable brushes in the kitchen and home.
With a white teakwood handle and medium weight agave fiber bristles, it is ideal for general dish washing.
- Can be used to wash general dishes as well as to loosen stuck-on food
- Multi-purpose: The hand brush can also be used on vegetables that need a good scrub!
- Longevity: Each brush can be used for 1-3 months. Make sure to not submerge or soak the wooden parts in water. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.
- Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then compost or bury in garden or dispose in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mold growth.
- Some companies have "sustainable" brushes that have plastic bristles. These handles are wood and our bristles are made out of agave fiber, making this brush 100% compostable.
- FSC certified by TÜV SÜD Czech, Prague.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Ask a question about this product.