Say goodbye to plastic wrap, foil, and sandwich bags with this natural alternative.
Welcome to the future of food wrap.
Beeswax wraps are a sustainable, biodegradable, and reusable alternative to single-use food wrap products. You can use them to wrap bread, cheese, fruits, vegetables, snacks, cover a bowl, or whatever else you can think of! Each wrap can be used multiple times, lasting up to an entire year!
These wraps are designed to keep food fresh while allowing it to breath - a design inspired by nature. If living food needed to be wrapped airtight, the rind, peel or skin would be airtight. It’s not.
Let's take notes from nature.
- Includes: 3 Medium Wraps 25cm x 25cm (10" x 10")
- Perfect for melons, herbs, and cheese
- Keep parsley vibrant, perfectly cover side dishes & create snack pouches. Also great for cheese.
- Squeeze Abeego around your foods and bowls, store in the fridge, and uncover the next day for food that's fresh and alive. Every time.
- Ingredients: Made from a special formula of beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil which is infused into a cloth made from hemp and organic cotton
Easy Steps for Use:
- Wrap: The wrap is self-adhesive and takes any shape you can imagine. Squeeze Abeego around anything and everything. It’s like a handshake–the firmer, the better.
- Wash: Faithfully wash with COLD water, a little eco-friendly dishsoap, and a gentle cloth. Wash as required (less is more). If it’s not soiled, fold and put away.
- Reuse: Made to be durable, Abeego lasts a year or longer with good care. How many uses is that, you ask? Trust us, you’ll lose count.
- Replace: Get a fresh wrap and experience the magic all over again when it’s worn, no longer sticks, or your friends look worried when you pull it out.
- End of Life: A goodbye you feel good about! It’s biodegradable and compostable, or it can be used as fire starters for campfires, BBQs or wood stoves.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Ask a question about this product.