By using a biodegradable bamboo toothbrush, you help to eliminate the plastic waste produced by traditional toothbrushes.
According to some estimates, the United States throws away over 850 million plastic toothbrushes every year.
That adds up to nearly 50 million pounds of annual plastic waste - the kind that can take over 1,000 years to biodegrade. In fact, every toothbrush that has been produced since the 1930s is still on the planet.
You can help curb your plastic footprint by using bamboo toothbrushes. Unlike plastic, bamboo can biodegrade in about six months. What's more, bamboo grows extremely quickly, making it one of the most sustainable materials you can use.
Not only is bamboo better for the environment, but it is also antimicrobial. It can help prevent bacteria from growing on your toothbrush!
Make a difference by switching to bamboo today!
- Individually wrapped toothbrush
- The shape of the bristle has an upward curve to better reach molars.
- The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of bamboo.
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high-quality nylon for better brushing.
- Recyclable & compostable packaging
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Ask a question about this product.