By using a bamboo toothbrush, you help to eliminate the plastic waste produced by traditional toothbrushes.
Receive this product as part of a discounted bundle when you join our monthly zero-waste subscription box.
According to some estimates, the United States throws away over 850 million plastic toothbrushes every year.
That adds up to nearly 50 million pounds of annual plastic waste - the kind that can take over 1,000 years to biodegrade. In fact, every toothbrush that has been produced since the 1930s is still on the planet.
You can help curb your plastic footprint by using bamboo toothbrushes. Unlike plastic, bamboo can biodegrade in about six months. What's more, bamboo grows extremely quickly, making it one of the most sustainable materials you can use.
Unlike other bamboo toothbrushes with plastic bristles, every part of Brush with Bamboo’s Adult toothbrush is plant-based: the bristles, handle, and box.
- Individually wrapped toothbrush
- Soft bristles made from 100% Castor Bean Oil. USDA Certified 100% Biobased. Bristles made in Germany.
- Bamboo handle.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
- USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Ask a question about this product.